Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Rotterdam hotel in Centrum, walk to De Koopgoot
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Centrum, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Lijnbaan and De Koopgoot. WORM and Maritime Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 215 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Satellite TV, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
NH Atlanta Rotterdam
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7836 square feet (728 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Conference space size (meters) - 728
- Conference space size (feet) - 7836
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Atlanta - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- 4.5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel NH Atlanta Rotterdam
- Rotterdam NH Atlanta
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.