Visitors to Roslyn are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and shopping. The welcoming and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Belmont Park and Citi Field.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Roslyn
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roslyn
A couple of favourite places to visit are Nassau County Museum of Art and William Cullen Bryant Preserve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and Belmont Park.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Citi Field, located 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, which is 10.9 mi/17.5 km away.
Dressing for Roslyn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Roslyn gets about 1086.30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C