Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Roissy-en-France Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Roissy-en-France Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2020
Roissy-en-France Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Roissy-en-France with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 26 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and a restaurant. The comfy beds at this 4-star aparthotel is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and proximity to the airport.
- Dogs can join their owners at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Planning your trip to Roissy-en-France
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 23°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Roissy-en-France is 616 mm
Exploring Roissy-en-France with your pet
Known for its museums, Roissy-en-France has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Galeries Lafayette and Arc de Triomphe. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Eiffel Tower and Paris Catacombs. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Jardinerie Truffaut Paris Grand Stade, Jardinerie Truffaut Villeparisis or Animalis Bondy.