Visitors can enjoy all that Rohtak has to offer including the lakeside setting, zoo and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, parks and sporting events.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Rohtak
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rohtak
The picturesque setting of Mansarover Park and Tilyar Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rohtak. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- OYO 7831 Hotel King's is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rohtak can enjoy access to free breakfast and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 15382 Hotel Shant Mai is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rohtak can enjoy access to free breakfast and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 24972 Hotel Crown Inn is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in Rohtak features free breakfast.
Dressing for Rohtak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Rohtak gets about 781.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C