Search Hotels in Rodvig Stevns
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Rodvig Stevns
Visiting Rodvig Stevns
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Rodvig Stevns, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, churches and museums. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments, live music and shopping.
- There are 3 Rodvig Stevns hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rodvig Stevns
- A marina is a top activity, and Roedvig Marina is a great place to visit
- Museums and live music are well-known in the area, whereas Cold War Museum is a local attraction
- Notable for its castle, historic sites, churches and landmarks such as Rodvig Flintovn, Vandtaarnet I Store Heddinge, and Jomfruens Egede
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places to visit include Vemmetofte Have Og Park, Gjorslev Park, and Solgaardsparken
Getting around Rodvig Stevns
With so many transport options, getting around Rodvig Stevns is a breeze. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Rodvig Station. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Rodvig StevnsLooking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Stevns Klint Strandpension
- Rodvig Kro og Badehotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Stevns Klint Strandpension with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Rodvig Kro og Badehotel has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Rodvig Stevns
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rodvig Stevns is 21 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Rodvig Stevns?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rodvig Stevns, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Rodvig Stevns?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Rodvig Stevns?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Rodvig Stevns?
Rodvig Stevns Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rodvig Stevns by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rodvig Stevns Airports
- Accommodation near Rodvig Stevns Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rodvig Stevns
- Choose Your Rodvig Stevns Hotel Style
- Search Rodvig Stevns Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rodvig Stevns
- Hotels Near Rodvig Stevns, Sjaelland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends