Visitors can enjoy all that Ringkobing has to offer including the golf courses, museums and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the city is North Sea.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodation options in Ringkobing
- The closest major airport is in Karup (KRP), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringkobing
The picturesque setting of North Sea and Ringkøbing Fjord exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Ringkobing Museum to your agenda.
Getting around Ringkobing
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ringkøbing Station or Ringkobing Hee Station. Ringkobing might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ringkobing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Ringkobing each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of -2°C