Visiting Hvide Sande
Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Hvide Sande.
- There are 3 Hvide Sande hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hvide Sande
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Fiskeriets Hus Museum, Bork Vikingehavn, and Nymindegab Museum
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Haurvig Kirke, Helligaandskirken Hvide Sande and Kunst & Keramik
Staying in Hvide Sande
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Hvide Sande Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hvide Sande Hotel with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hvide Sande
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hvide Sande is 33 millimetres