Overview of SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Room (incl. SPA access)
Standard Double Room (incl. SPA access)
Suite (incl. SPA access)
Standard Twin Room (incl. SPA access)
Family Club Room (incl. SPA access)
Standard Single Room (incl. SPA access)
About this area
Located in Jurmala, SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences is near the beach. Golden Bowling Center and Riga Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jurmala Beach and Dzintari Forest Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Livu Akvaparks and Livu Aqua Park.
- Jurmala Beach - 4 min walk
- Livu Akvaparks - 19 min walk
- Livu Aqua Park - 20 min walk
- Dzintari Forest Park - 4 min drive
- SPICE - 13 min drive
- Riga Central Station - 20 min drive
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lielupe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 29.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA s Jurmala
- SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA s
- SemaraH Lielupe SPA s Jurmala
- SemaraH Lielupe SPA s
- Semarah Lielupe & Conferences
- SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences Hotel
- SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences Jurmala
- SemaraH Hotel Lielupe SPA & Conferences Hotel Jurmala
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Well kept hotel in Bulduri
Very good four star hotel. Located just under 10 minutes walk from Bulduri train station, 40 minutes walk or 15 minutes by bus to Jomas street. The rooms are spacious, clean and have a balcony. Ours overlooked the forest. Staff is friendly and flexible, we got an early check-in at no extra cost. When we came to spa they also managed to fit us in despite the treatment rooms being fully booked. The actual spa area is very well kept, a bit crowded but good facilities include a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, 20 meter pool and a circular massage shower room. There is also an outdoor pull with lounge chairs and a bar available to relax for hotel guests. The breakfast the next morning had a typical Latvian selection of hot and cold good including charcuterie, eggs and sweet snacks. The only wish for breakfast is that they could serve freshly brewed coffee and not the ones in a thermos which has been made a few hours ago. Overall the hotel is very nice and reasonably priced. One thing, if you book a standard room like we did, you will not get a bathrobe, slippers or a kettle in the room and will need to pay extra. It’s not awfully expensive but rather inconvenient, especially on the kettle front as I like to have tea before going to bed.