History buffs will enjoy a visit to Ricla and visitors are sure to appreciate the castle and monuments. Welcoming and culturally rich, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, wineries, and bars.
- Though not directly in Ricla, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Zaragoza (ZAZ), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ricla
- Historic sites, castle, and monuments are notable and landmarks include Papa Luna Castle
- Wine tasting, taking a ferry, and taking a tour are also popular activities
Getting around Ricla
Ricla has plenty of options for transportation. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Ricla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the nighttime average
- Ricla gets about 337 millimetres of rain per year