- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Mercure Rennes Centre Gare
Choose dates to view prices
Privilege, Superior Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre, Mercure Rennes Centre Gare is in Rennes's Centre neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Le Liberte and Musee de Bretagne are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Jardins Rocambole and Broceliande's Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Roazhon Park or Fenicat Equestrian Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Charles de Gaulle Metro Station is just steps away and Republique Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Musee de Bretagne - 4 min walk
- Espace des Sciences - 4 min walk
- Le Liberte - 6 min walk
- Place de la Gare - 8 min walk
- Palais du Parlement de Bretagne - 9 min walk
- Charles de Gaulle Metro Station - 2 min walk
- Rennes Station - 8 min walk
- Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 17 min drive
- Le Délice - 1 min walk
- La Taverne - 1 min walk
- Le Balzac - 1 min walk
- Afghan Market - 2 min walk
- Kim-San - 2 min walk
About this property
Mercure Rennes Centre Gare
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.98 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.00 and EUR 17.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service