Visiting Red Cliffs
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Red Cliffs has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Red Cliffs
You might like Red Cliffs Colonial Motor Lodge for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Red Cliffs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Red Cliffs gets about 12 millimetres of rain per year