Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mildura, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and spas.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodation options in Mildura
- The closest major airport is in Mildura, VIC (MQL), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mildura
The city's cultural venues include Mildura Arts Centre and Langtree Hall Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Ornamental Lakes Park and Jaycee Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Central Mildura Shopping Center is a favourite for retail therapy.
In Nichols Point, you can choose from 53 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- City Colonial Motor Inn - This 3.5-star hotel in Mildura Central Business District features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Commodore Motel Mildura - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this motel. This 3.5-star motel in Mildura Central Business District features an outdoor pool, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Mildura Motor Inn - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Mildura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mildura is 264 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mildura?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mildura, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mildura?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Mildura?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Mildura?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mildura?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Mildura?
What's the best luxury hotel in Mildura?
What's the best golf hotel in Mildura?
Mildura Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mildura by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mildura Airports
- Areas of Mildura
- Accommodation near Mildura Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mildura
- Choose Your Mildura Hotel Style
- Search Mildura Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mildura
- Hotels Near Mildura, Victoria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends