- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Parkside International Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
About this area
Parkside International Hotel is located in Reading. Hexagon and Reading Museum and Town Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Caversham Golf Club and Stanlake Park Wine Estate. Lagoona Park and Beale Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Prospect Park - 12 min walk
- Hexagon - 5 min drive
- Broad Street Mall - 7 min drive
- Reading Museum and Town Hall - 8 min drive
- Oracle - 11 min drive
- Reading West Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 49 min drive
- Park Brasserie — 1 min walk
- The Southcote - 4 min walk
- Parkside Cafe - 4 min walk
- Foresters Arms - 11 min walk
- Zebedee's Cafe & Nice Bar - 11 min walk
About this property
Parkside International Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A twin room was booked and allocated. Cleanliness was poor and hotel in dire need of renovation. Room had broken window that would open with the wind, which was also the same for a window outside of room. No heating!! Additionally no information is provided in the hotel facilities, considering it has a bar and brasserie. I would not stay here again and advise others to look elsewhere if expecting quality commensurate with the price.