Search Hotels in Ravenna
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Ravenna, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral and museums. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing tours. A top sight in the city is Mirabilandia.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodation options in Ravenna
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ravenna
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Dantes Museum, Teatro Comunale Alighieri and TAMO Museum. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Piazza del Popolo, Dante Alighieri's Tomb and Arian Baptistry. The city's natural beauty is on display at Rocca Brancaleone, Marina Romea Beach and Valle di Comacchio.
In Milano Marittima, you can choose from 187 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ai Giardini di San Vitale - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Palazzo Bezzi - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Albergo Cappello - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Other top sights in Ravenna include Mirabilandia.
Getting around Ravenna
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Ravenna Station, Classe Station or Mezzano Station. Ravenna may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ravenna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Ravenna gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ravenna?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ravenna, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ravenna?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Ravenna?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ravenna?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ravenna?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Ravenna?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ravenna?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ravenna?
What's the best hotel in Ravenna to absorb the local history?
Ravenna Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ravenna by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ravenna Airports
- Areas of Ravenna
- Accommodation near Ravenna Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ravenna
- Choose Your Ravenna Hotel Style
- Search Ravenna Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ravenna
- Hotels Near Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends