Visiting Rach Gia
Visitors will appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and monuments in Rach Gia. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its natural parks.
- There are 3 Rach Gia hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Rach Gia (VKG), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rach Gia
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks such as Tam Bau Temple and Nguyen Trung Truc Temple
- The lakeside and parks provide a picturesque setting and Cong vien An Hoa Park is one place worth a visit
Getting around Rach Gia
Rach Gia has plenty of options for transportation. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Rach Gia
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Sea Light Hotel, averaging GBP 43.48 per night.
Dressing for Rach Gia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rach Gia is 68 millimetres