Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Apr 2019
Pocket Guide: Poste Lafayette
Visiting Poste Lafayette
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Poste Lafayette has to offer.
- There are 3 Poste Lafayette hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Poste Lafayette
- Ile aux Cerfs Beach, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, and Grand Bay Beach are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Trou aux Biches Beach and Immigration Depot are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Poste Lafayette
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa, Mauritius.
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa, Mauritius has a 3.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Poste Lafayette
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Poste Lafayette each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Poste Lafayette?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Poste Lafayette, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Poste Lafayette?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Poste Lafayette?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Poste Lafayette?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Poste Lafayette?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Poste Lafayette?
What is the best spa hotel in Poste Lafayette?
What is staying in Poste Lafayette like?
What should I see while I'm in Poste Lafayette?
What's the weather like in Poste Lafayette?
Poste Lafayette Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Poste Lafayette by Star Rating
- Hotels near Poste Lafayette Airports
- Accommodation near Poste Lafayette Attractions
- More accommodation types in Poste Lafayette
- Choose Your Poste Lafayette Hotel Style
- Search Poste Lafayette Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Poste Lafayette
- Hotels Near Poste Lafayette, Flacq District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends