Search Hotels in Port-of-Spain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2019
Travellers to Port-of-Spain give high marks for the bustling port and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its entertainment, zoo and shopping. Top sights around the area include Maracas Beach and Blanchisseuse Beach.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Port-of-Spain
- The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Port-of-Spain
The city's cultural venues include National Museum and Art Gallery and Queen's Hall. Notable city landmarks like Holy Trinity Cathedral and Fort George might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Queen's Park Savanah and Windward Islands.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Maracas Beach, 8.8 mi/14.2 km from the heart of the city, and Blanchisseuse Beach, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Port-of-Spain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Port-of-Spain gets about 66 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port-of-Spain?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port-of-Spain, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Port-of-Spain?
What's the best place to stay for families in Port-of-Spain?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Port-of-Spain?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Port-of-Spain?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Port-of-Spain?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Port-of-Spain?
Port-of-Spain Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Port-of-Spain by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port-of-Spain Airports
- Areas of Port-of-Spain
- Accommodation near Port-of-Spain Attractions
- More accommodation types in Port-of-Spain
- Choose Your Port-of-Spain Hotel Style
- Search Port-of-Spain Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Port-of-Spain
- Hotels Near Port-of-Spain, San Juan-Laventille
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends