Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Nestled on the beach, this Oak Beach resort is within 9 mi (15 km) of Wildlife Habitat, Great Barrier Reef, and Four Mile Beach Park. Go Ape at Rivington and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Spend the day catching some rays at Thala Beach Nature Reserve's private white sand beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All 83 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus furnished balconies or patios and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars, and room service. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Thala Beach Nature Reserve you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a garden and a terrace. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Thala Beach Nature Reserve has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 1
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 83
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Osprey's Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Rejuvenate has 1 treatment room. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open select days.
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35.00 per person (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Thala Beach
- Thala Beach Lodge
- Thala Lodge
- Thala Lodge Beach
- Thala Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Thala Beach Resort
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve Hotel
- Thala Nature Reserve Hotel
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve
- Thala Nature Reserve
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.