Like the designation of each room
Overview of Eagle Ranch Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Balcony (Log Cabin)
Standard Room, Balcony (Paddock Chalet)
Standard Room, Balcony (Kampung House)
Standard Room, Balcony (Bandwagon Lower)
Standard Room (Tepee)
Standard Room, Balcony (Bandwagon Upper)
About this area
Eagle Ranch Resort is located in Port Dickson. Telok Kemang Square and Sri Anjeneayar (Hanuman) Temple are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tanjung Tuan and Pulau Terumbu. Don't miss out on a visit to Port Dickson Ostrich Farm.
- Pantai Cermin - 7 min drive
- Pantai Sri Purnama - 9 min drive
- Port Dickson Ostrich Farm - 10 min drive
- Pantai Biru - 13 min drive
- Telok Kemang Square - 14 min drive
- Seremban Senawang Station - 33 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 58 min drive
- Watering Hole — 1 min walk
About this property
Eagle Ranch Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall ok but 2nd night all upper unit band wagon no water supply around 1-2 hours because they have problem with their water pump.