Visitors can enjoy all that Pori has to offer including the festivals, jazz scene and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Pori
- The closest major airport is in Pori (POR), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pori
The city's cultural venues include Pori Theatre and Satakunta Museum. Notable city landmarks like Central Pori Church and Juselius Mausoleum might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pori Stadium and Yyteri Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pori. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ahlströmin Ruukki Noormarkku - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Scandic Pori - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hostel River Pori - This 2-star hostel features free WiFi, free parking and a sauna.
Getting around Pori
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pori Station. Pori might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pori
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 4°C during the day and -11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 10°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Pori each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -9°C