Visitors to Pembroke are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cathedral. In Pembroke, there are 18 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke
Cultural venues in the city include Festival Hall Centre for the Arts, Pembroke Hydro Museum and CFB Petawawa Military Museums. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and these places to visit: Petawawa Terrace Provincial Park, Petawawa Point and Muskrat Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pembroke City Hall and Logos Land.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pembroke. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Pembroke - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn and Suites Petawawa - Our customers like the location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a fitness centre.
- Sands on Golden Lake - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Pembroke
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -16°C
- Pembroke gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -17°C