Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Holiday Club Pyhä is located in Pyhatunturi. Pyha-Luosto Visitor and Culture Centre Naava and Chapel of The Northern Lights are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pyhä-Luosto National Park and Lampivaara Amethyst Mine.Visit our Pyhatunturi travel guide
About this property
Holiday Club Pyhä
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Please note: Guests may be required to change guestrooms on Fridays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Holiday Club Pyhä Resort
- Holiday Club Pyhä Pelkosenniemi
- Holiday Club Pyhä Resort Pelkosenniemi