Overview of Zoumis Studios
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paros, Zoumis Studios is in the city centre and near the beach. Mycenaean Acropolis at Koukounaries and Longovarda Monastery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santa Maria Beach and Agioi Anargyri Beach.Visit our Paros travel guide
- Naousa Harbour - 11 min walk
- Piperi Beach - 15 min walk
- Santa Maria Beach - 7 min drive
- Kolymbithres Beach - 12 min drive
- Monastiri Beach - 12 min drive
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 29 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice well located hotel
The experience was like royalty. Anything we needed was done so quickly. Very close to town and hotel clean quiet.