- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Iris Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room, Sea View
Standard Double or Twin Room, Courtyard View
Family Quadruple Room, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Triple Room, Sea View
Standard Double or Twin Room, City View
About this area
Located in Paros, Iris Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Mycenaean Acropolis at Koukounaries and Longovarda Monastery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santa Maria Beach and Piperi Beach.Visit our Paros travel guide
- Piperi Beach - 3 min walk
- Naousa Harbour - 9 min walk
- Kolymbithres Beach - 9 min drive
- Santa Maria Beach - 12 min drive
- Monastiri Beach - 12 min drive
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Captains Bar – Cocktail bar offering Greek cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. <br />
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Iris Hotel Hotel
- Iris Hotel Paros
- Iris Hotel Hotel Paros
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved my stay at Iris. Perfect location next to all the shops, bars, restaurants but yet far enough and on a quiet side street. Clean and nice rooms. The courtyard is lovely and staff, especially Vivian and Anastasia are very welcoming and kind. Looking forward to being back there.