- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Villa Pantheon
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Villa Pantheon is near a metro station and near theme parks. Pantheon and Notre-Dame are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Tuileries Garden. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Pantheon - 7 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 10 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 11 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 18 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 9 min drive
- Maubert-Mutualité Metro Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Port-Royal Station - 19 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 22 min drive
- So British — 1 min walk
- La Petite Périgourdine - 1 min walk
- L'Elica - 1 min walk
- Pizza Roma - 1 min walk
- Petit Saïgon - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 65 (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lounge not open in evening. Not major but was a nice space and had looked forward to a drink in our hotel before heading out for the evening. Thanks