Get an overview of this hotelLuxury boutique hotel near Louvre, Tuileries Garden
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Stroll to the Louvre
This central Paris hotel offers an ideal location 1 block from the beautiful Tuileries Garden and a 10-minute walk through the garden to the Louvre. Avenue des Champs-Élysées is also a 10-minute walk.
Indoor pool, day spa
Recreational amenities at this Paris hotel include an indoor pool, sauna, day spa, and 24-hour fitness center. Bar Chinois serves craft cocktails and French cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Guestrooms include elegant sycamore furniture, signature bedding, LCD TVs, and iPod docks. In-room internet access is at surcharge, but free in lobby. Marble bathrooms with plush bathrobes and Bulgari amenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel4 Rue Du Mont Thabor Paris Paris 75001
The Louvre, Tuileries Garden, and Champs-Élysées are all within easy walking distance of this 5-star hotel on the city's Right Bank. The Tuileries Métro station is less than a 2-minute walk away. The hotel's heated indoor pool is surrounded by walls made out of exotic wood and illuminated in part by a skylight. Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel provides free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness facility. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling, and the sauna is made from aspen wood.
The day spa features Asian-inspired treatments and a boutique. An adult must accompany children under 18 in the spa or children using the fitness center. The Bar Chinois, furnished with Chinese antiques, serves drinks, lunch, and dinner. To help guests make the most of their stay, the hotel offers a host of conveniences, including a concierge desk, multilingual staff, currency exchange, a business center and services, a computer station, and valet parking (surcharge). Guests can also find metered street parking near the hotel. All public areas are non-smoking.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Year Built 1830
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bar Chinois - Intimate, casual Chinese-inspired bar serving craft cocktails, wine, tea, and French cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The heated indoor pool is surrounded by a deck of exotic ipe wood. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling. Open 24 hours a day, the fitness center offers cardio machines, free weights, a TV, and a water dispenser.The Tuileries Garden, one block from the hotel, is ideal for jogging.
- Free bicycles nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel Paris
- Renaissance Vendome Hotel
- Renaissance Vendome
- Hotel Paris Vendome
- Hotel Paris Vendome Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Paris Vendome
- Paris Vendome Hotel
- Paris Vendome Hotel Renaissance
- Paris Vendome Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Paris Vendome
- Renaissance Paris Vendome
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel
- Paris Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.