This is not a vacation hotel it’s something for a quickie...
Overview of Mercure Paris Porte d'Orléans
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Privilege, Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Privilege, Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Montrouge, Mercure Paris Porte d'Orléans is in the business district and near a metro station. Tour Montparnasse and Eiffel Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Parc Montsouris. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Halle Georges Carpentier. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Mairie de Montrouge Station is 10 minutes by foot and Porte d'Orleans Station is 10 minutes.
- Parc Montsouris - 14 min walk
- Halle Georges Carpentier - 11 min drive
- Paris Catacombs - 11 min drive
- Luxembourg Gardens - 17 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 19 min drive
- Mairie de Montrouge Station - 10 min walk
- Paris Cite Universitaire Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 9 min drive
- Le Beaujolais - 1 min walk
- Santa Rita - 1 min walk
- Edo - 1 min walk
- La Scappata - 1 min walk
- Courtepaille - 1 min walk
About this property
Mercure Paris Porte d'Orléans
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 31.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hotel is located with metro and bus stations nearby, check in/out was very fast and the staff was very kind. Room was clean but nothing fancy. You also get free wifi.