Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 13th Arrondissement, near Paris Catacombs
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 13th Arrondissement, this hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Pantheon and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Sainte Chapelle. Place d'Italie and Palais Royal are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A bar/lounge, self parking and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station are on-site.
The Private bathroom is not en suite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13ème
Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13ème features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Paris's hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13ème is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
On-site venue – This bar only serves light fare.Open 24 hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR10.50 for adults and EUR5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR8 per pet, per day
- ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13ème Hotel
- ibis Italie Tolbiac 13ème Hotel
- ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13ème
- ibis Italie Tolbiac 13ème
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.