Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Paris hotel in 7th Arrondissement, walk to Orsay Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Paris hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Orsay Museum and Rodin Museum. Palais Royal and Pont Neuf are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, 24-hour room service and a meeting room are on-site.
All 75 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find minibars and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel Pont Royal
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. Event facilities measure 323 square feet (30 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a library and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 1923
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 75
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Hôtel Pont Royal has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
- Up to 5 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 34 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR25 per pet, per night
- Hôtel Pont Royal Paris
- Hôtel Pont Royal
- Pont Royal Paris
- Pont Royal
- Hotel Pont Royal Paris
- Pont Royal Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.