Get an overview of this hotelChic hotel conveniently close to Gare du Nord.
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Gare du Nord
Behind an elegant Haussmann façade lies a modern Paris hotel, two kilometers from the Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est train stations.
Guests at Hôtel Magenta 38 by Happyculture can start their day with a complimentary newspaper and ask for tourist advice at the concierge desk before heading out to explore.
The 66 air-conditioned rooms feature contemporary furnishings; all come with minibars and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Magenta 38 by Happyculture
Conveniently close to the Gare du Nord (Eurostar et Thalys) and Gare de l’Est (TGV Est and ICE) train stations, the Hôtel Magenta 38 by Happyculture offers an array of amenities including a 24-hour front desk and a concierge desk, where staff can help arrange airport transfers (surcharge). Guests can choose from a selection of complimentary newspapers to read over breakfast or in the lobby. The entire property benefits from air conditioning.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Hôtel Magenta 38 by Happyculture can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel's bar serves locally-brewed beers accompanied by savory appetizers between 6 PM and 8 PM.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistrot des Oies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Magenta
- Hôtel Magenta 38 Happyculture Paris
- Hotel Paris Magenta
- Magenta Hotel
- Magenta Hotel Paris
- Magenta Paris
- Magenta Paris Hotel
- Paris Hotel Magenta
- Paris Magenta
- Paris Magenta Hotel
- Magenta 38 Hotel Paris
- Magenta 38 Hotel
- Magenta 38 Paris
- Hôtel Magenta 38 Happyculture
- Magenta 38 Happyculture Paris
- Magenta 38 Happyculture
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.