Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 1st Arrondissement, walk to Palais Royal
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place Vendome and Palais Royal. Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 25 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Louvre Montana
Hôtel Louvre Montana features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
Hôtel Louvre Montana is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Emeraude Louvre Montana Paris
- Hotel Emeraude Louvre Montana
- Hôtel Louvre Montana
- Louvre Montana
- Hôtel Louvre Montana Paris
- Louvre Montana Paris
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.