Overview of Hôtel Eiffel Blomet
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hôtel Eiffel Blomet is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tour Montparnasse and Les Invalides are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Luxembourg Gardens. Aquaboulevard and La Machine du Moulin Rouge are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Tour Montparnasse - 3 min drive
- Les Invalides - 4 min drive
- Rue Cler - 4 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 4 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 12 min drive
- Vaugirard Station - 4 min walk
- Paris-Vaugirard Station - 16 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 41 min drive
- El Fares - 1 min walk
- Fontaine Wallace - 1 min walk
- L'Angle - 1 min walk
- Le P'tit Gavroche - 1 min walk
- Okirama - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Eiffel Blomet
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.