- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Hotel Albert Premier
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hotel Albert Premier is in the city centre and near a metro station. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Palais Royal are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Les Halles and Galeries Lafayette. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 5 min drive
- Gare du Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 3 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 23 min drive
- OrientExpress - 1 min walk
- Le Camélia - 1 min walk
- La Ville d'Aulnay - 1 min walk
- La Bagette Dorée - 1 min walk
- Belushi's Gare du Nord - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Albert Premier
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The staff were pleasant and help. The area is fine but not great.