- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Beaunier
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Paris's 14th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Beaunier is in the city centre and near a metro station. Paris Catacombs and Tour Montparnasse are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Cler and Les Halles. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Paris Catacombs - 16 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 5 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 5 min drive
- Pantheon - 5 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 9 min drive
- Porte d'Orleans Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Cite Universitaire Station - 12 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 10 min drive
- Casa Deliziosa Pizza - 1 min walk
- Le St Laurent - 1 min walk
- Les jardins de Paul'ha - 1 min walk
- Lily Sushi - 1 min walk
- Amaretto - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Been. In better in paris