Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Paris hotel in Paris City Centre, walk to Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Paris City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, Paris Catacombs and Luxembourg Palace. Tour Montparnasse and Luxembourg Gardens are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, valet parking and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 16 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players, and other amenities include iPod docks and room service.
Apostrophe Hotel features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers on-site laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Apostrophe Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2008
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR8 and EUR15 for adults, and EUR8 and EUR15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR35 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Apostrophe Hotel Paris
- Apostrophe Hotel
- Apostrophe Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.