Kalymnos's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its natural parks, gardens, and island views.
- There are 4 Kalymnos hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kalymnos
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while Telendos Island Ferry Dock is one place to visit
- The beach, seaside, and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Linaria Beach, Kantouni Beach, and Symplegades Rocks
Kalymnos is adjacent to Pothia. Popular sights in the area include Myrties Beach and Poets Crag.
Getting around Kalymnos
Kalymnos has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Kalymnos
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Elite Apartments, averaging GBP 27.38/night
- Mela Studios, averaging GBP 33.73/night
Elite Apartments, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Mela Studios has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Kalymnos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 18°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kalymnos is 22 millimetres