- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Superior
Three Bedroom 2 Bath Suite
Three Bedroom 2 Bath Superior Suite
Three Bedroom 3 Bath Suite
Three Bedroom 3 Bath Superior Suite
Two Bedroom Family Suite
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Four Corners, The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando is in the entertainment district and on a lake. Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Epcot®. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Magic Kingdom® Park.
- Surfari Water Park - 1 min walk
- Walt Disney World® area - 12 min drive
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - 14 min drive
- Mystic Dunes Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - 29 min drive
- Kissimmee Station - 28 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Alfresco Market — 1 min walk
- Valencia Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Bahama Breeze - 6 min drive
- Miller's Ale House - 6 min drive
- Sweet Tomatoes - 6 min drive
About this property
The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee (May-December): USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 19.17 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Property is awesome but the service is horrible. There was no way of contacting for fresh bathing towels and room cleaning. You had to walk down to the registration desk for ALL request, no way to call the phones; the calls were not answered when calling the front desk and the restaurants!