Search Hotels in Orebic
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2019
Pocket Guide: Orebic
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Orebic, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the excursions, boating and island. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its diving, restaurants and wineries.
- There are 9 Orebic hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 34.7 mi (55.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Orebic
- Taking a ferry, taking an excursion and boating are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Orebic Harbor, Trpanj Harbor, and Korcula Ferry Port
- Franciscan Monastery and Cathedral of Saint Mark are noteworthy landmarks
- The island, the sea and beaches provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Trstenik Beach, Mljet National Park, and Przina Beach
Getting around Orebic
Orebic has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Orebic
In Orebic there are 54 hotels and other accommodations to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 68 to GBP 157 per night.For trips with large groups, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Aminess Grand Azur Hotel
- Hotel Bellevue
- Camp Perna
- Hotel Indijan
Camp Perna, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hotel Indijan and Aminess Grand Azur Hotel.
Dressing for Orebic
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Orebic is 853 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Orebic?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orebic, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Orebic?
What's the best place to stay for families in Orebic?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Orebic?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Orebic?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Orebic?
Orebic Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Orebic by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orebic Airports
- Accommodation near Orebic Attractions
- More accommodation types in Orebic
- Choose Your Orebic Hotel Style
- Search Orebic Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Orebic
- Hotels Near Orebic, Dubrovnik-Neretva
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends