Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Korcula, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Saint Mark and Mljet National Park.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodation options in Korcula
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Korcula
Cultural venues in the city include Korcula Town Museum, Marco Polo Birth House and Marco Polo Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Saint Mark, St. Blaise Fortress and Large Governor's Tower. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Korcula Ferry Port and ACI Marina Korcula are sights to visit.
In Lumbarda, there are 136 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Accommodation Drasko - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a free manager's reception and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- House Dijana - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. Amenities at this 2-star inn include free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- Korcula Hotel Marko Polo - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Mljet National Park, located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Korcula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 852.40 millimetres of rain falls on Korcula each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C