Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Mljet, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and island views. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its bars, boating, and spas.
- Though not directly in Mljet, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mljet
- Top activities include boating and taking a ferry, while Sipanska Luka Harbor and Sudurad Harbor are sights to visit
- The beach, island views, and seaside exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Neum Beach and Sunj Beach
Getting around Mljet
Mljet has plenty of options for transportation. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Mljet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Mljet gets about 851 millimetres of rain per year