Search Hotels in Odemira
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Odemira
Guests will appreciate the canoeing, musicals and camping in Odemira. Tucked away and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, cycling and restaurants.
- There are 25 Odemira hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Odemira
- Canoeing, camping and adventures are top activities, whereas sights to visit include EcoTrails
- Church of Sao Luis and Barragem de Santa Clara are noteworthy landmarks
- The countryside, beaches and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Almograve Beach, Zambujeira do Mar Beach, and Furnas Beach
Staying in Odemira
With 32 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Odemira, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 country houses ranging from GBP 89 to GBP 145 per night.You may appreciate one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Paradise in Portugal
- HS Milfontes Beach
Paradise in Portugal, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also HS Milfontes Beach has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Odemira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Odemira each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Odemira?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Odemira, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Odemira?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Odemira?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Odemira?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Odemira?
Odemira Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Odemira by Star Rating
- Hotels near Odemira Airports
- Areas of Odemira
- Accommodation near Odemira Attractions
- More accommodation types in Odemira
- Choose Your Odemira Hotel Style
- Search Odemira Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Odemira
- Hotels Near Odemira, Beja District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends