Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Noyelles-Godault, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Around the area, top sights include Palace of Fine Arts, Rihour Square and Lille Grand Square.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Noyelles-Godault
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Noyelles-Godault
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Palace of Fine Arts, Rihour Square and Lille Grand Square. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Stock Exchange and Citadel of Lille.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Noyelles-Godault. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Lens Noyelles - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ace Hôtel Noyelles Godault - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel LENS Noyelles-Godault - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Casino Barriere Lille, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the city centre, and Louvre-Lens, which is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) away.
Dressing for Noyelles-Godault
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 722.40 millimetres of rain falls on Noyelles-Godault each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C