North Conway Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in North Conway? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 11 that allow pets. Review these popular North Conway hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Yankee Clipper Inn is a dog-friendly motel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Green Granite Inn is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Kearsarge Inn. This hotel provides guests with ski-in/ski-out access and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to North Conway
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -16°F
- April to June: the average is 27°F during the day and -4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and -14°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for North Conway is 1238 mm
Exploring North Conway with your pet
Known for its mountains, North Conway has lots to offer visitors, including its skiing and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Cranmore Mountain Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Conway Scenic Railway and Schouler Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart or White Mountain Aquariums - Tropical Fish Store.