Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Nilai
Nilai's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the golfing and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- There are 5 Nilai hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 8 mi (13 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nilai
- Golfing is just one of the many top activities, whereas Seremban International Golf Club and The Mines Golf Club are great sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Putrajaya Landmark, Putrajaya Independence Square, and Putra Mosque
Getting around Nilai
Nilai has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur Nilai KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Batang Benar KTM Komuter Station.
Staying in Nilai
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Nilai Springs Resort Hotel.Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- New Wave Hotel Nilai
- Hotel Time Nilai
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Nilai Springs Resort Hotel with a 3 out of 5 user rating, whereas New Wave Hotel Nilai and Hotel Time Nilai are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Nilai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nilai is 2369 millimetres