Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel near International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of Newport, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary's Catholic Church, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, and Touro Synagogue. The Breakers and Beechwood Mansion are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a marina, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 28 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include iPod docks, sitting areas, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Forty 1 North
Forty 1 North features a marina. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 16500 square feet (1533 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Forty 1 North is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 1533
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 16500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Marina on site
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Grill - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19.44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
- Forty 1
- Forty 1 North
- Forty 1 North Hotel
- Forty 1 North Hotel Newport
- Forty 1 North Newport
- Forty North
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).