Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Manhattan hotel in Central New York City, walk to Grand Central Terminal
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Central New York City, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal. Chrysler Building and Empire State Building are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area and a business centre are on-site.
All 184 properties feature thoughtful touches such as free minibar items and bathrobes, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docking stations, room service and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to A business centre.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6500 square feet (604 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, a library and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1916
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Shop – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD $100 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD67-78 per day
- Pet fee: USD$100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD40.0 per night
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt Hotel New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt Hotel
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay.