Great location. Basic amenities provided and in working condition. TV has (Netflix, Prime and Youtube). You can hear the noise at the hallways. We were on the 17th floor but can still hear noises from bars at night and train horns early in the morning. Booked the cityview. Frontdesk who checked us in won’t provide the crib because our room has double beds, making it a fire hazard. She looks and talks with a poker face. Won’t even greet and smile after I greeted her with a smile and just asked right away if we’re checking in? She also asked for my husband’s ID to enter in their system. We’ve stayed between 3 and 5 stars hotels locally and internationally and they never ever asked for 2 IDs. It is optional! Making the check in quite a hassle given we have an infant, flew for 5 hrs, got our rental car n drove. To think, our 7 nights stay were already fully paid in advance. Then asked for 2 IDs? The bellhop who helped us with our luggage was very concerned why the crib was not provided and called someone to get one for our room. It was delivered in our room right away. The bellhop said he’ll find out who said that a crib was a fire hazard and correct her because it’s not a right thing to say. Kudos to him! The frontdesk who checked us out was pleasant tho. Out of 7 nights, the housekeeping failed to attend our room 2x. We had to call the front desk and request for it. Valet parking only for $50.72/night. No free wifi connection.
Overview of New Orleans Marriott
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Breakfast Included in Club Lounge)
Guest room, 1 King, City View
Guest room, 1 King, River View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Tower
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, New Orleans Marriott is in the city centre. Jackson Square and Cafe Du Monde are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at City Park and Audubon Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Waterskiing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Bourbon Street - 4 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 4 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 6 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 8 min walk
- Jackson Square - 9 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 11 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Cana Street Pantry — 1 min walk
- 5Fifty5 — 1 min walk
- Creole House Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 1 min walk
- Palace Cafe - 1 min walk
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 1 min walk
About this property
New Orleans Marriott
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.72 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view of the riverfront was fantastic. Staff was very friendly. Room and lobby were spotless. Very satisfied!