- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Lafayette Cemetery
- 9 min walk
- National World War II Museum
- 6 min drive
- Igor's Lounge and Game Room
- 2 min walk
- Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
- 4 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Lower Garden District neighbourhood, Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT is in the historical district and near a train station. Bourbon Street and Cafe Du Monde are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Canal Street and French Market. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo are not to be missed.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Lafayette Cemetery - 9 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 6 min drive
- Mardi Gras World - 7 min drive
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Smoothie King Center - 8 min drive
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 8 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Igor's Lounge and Game Room - 2 min walk
- Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - 4 min walk
- Trolley Stop - 5 min walk
- Still Perkin' - 7 min walk
- Avenue Pub - 8 min walk
About this property
Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 80 lb/36 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT
- Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT
- Indigo New Orleans District
- Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT Hotel
- Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT New Orleans
- Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT Hotel New Orleans
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice hotel! Cute bar/restaurant in the lobby, very clean rooms, super nice & friendly staff, very accommodating, great location especially if visiting Tulane (3 miles straight down St. Charles street), I would highly recommend this hotel and I would stay there again!