Overview of Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Alexa)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Alexa)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, City View
About this area
In the city centre, Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans is in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Bourbon Street and Jackson Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at City Park and Audubon Park. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and segway rentals/tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Bourbon Street - 1 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 5 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 8 min walk
- Jackson Square - 10 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 19 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Krystal - 1 min walk
- Red Fish Grill - 1 min walk
- Mother-in-Law Lounge - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Smoothie King - 2 min walk
About this property
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.