Visiting Neo Klima
Neo Klima's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the boating, beaches and island. Cosy and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its cafes and restaurants.
- There are 9 Neo Klima hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Neo Klima
- Top activities include boating and a port, whereas Port of Skopelos, Port of Skianthos, and Patitiri Harbour are great sights to visit
- The beaches, island and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Milia Beach, Panormos Beach, and Agnondas Beach
Getting around Neo Klima
Neo Klima has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Neo Klima
With 7 hotels and other accommodations in Skopelos, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 apartments ranging from GBP 66 to GBP 66 per night.
You might like Anna Maria - Vanessa Luxury Apartments and Suites for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Anna Maria - Vanessa Luxury Apartments and Suites, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Neo Klima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Neo Klima each year